Due to work needs, the Huzhou Detention Center specially invites the cafeteria staff (cooks, helpers) and maintenance plumbers to the community.
I. Recruitment conditions:
1. Support the Constitution, abide by laws and regulations, conduct good behavior, and love public security work.
2. Male or female, age: male 55 years old, female 48 years old (inclusive), have high school education or above.
3. The canteen chef has experience in canteen cooking.
4. The electrician has a post operation certificate and has certain experience in hydropower maintenance work. At the same time, it is preferred to have weak current maintenance skills.
5. Good health and physical conditions for performing duties normally.
After employment, the insurance shall be paid uniformly in accordance with regulations. 65,000 yuan for cooks (including insurance); 45,000 yuan for cooks in the cafeteria (including insurance); 60,000 yuan for plumbers (including insurance).
Third, the registration method:
1. Registration time: From the date of announcement to December 30, 8: 30-11: 00 and 13: 30-16: 00 every day.
2. Registration place: Office 225, Huzhou Detention Center (No. 688, Qianshan Second Road, Yangjiabu Town).
3. Information required for registration: bring along with your original resume, graduation certificate, ID card, qualification certificate and other relevant documents and a one-inch color photo.
Contact Person: Police Officer Chen, Tel: 2256711.
Huzhou Detention Center
Copyright C 2018 All Rights Reserved Anji Talent Network 浙 ICP 备 12049413 号 -3
Address: Block C, Dinglan Plaza, Jianggan District, HangzhouTel: 0571-56251980 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by Anji Talent Network